Oslo Runway SS18 Lineup
SVA backstage at Oslo Runway SS18!
Centre De Lancement No 5
Never Denim SS17
H&M Studio SS17
– This spring H&M will present the SS17 Studio Collection at their very first ‘see now, buy now’ show during Paris Fashion Week
WOOD WOOD ss17
– Celebrating it’s 15th anniversary, Wood Wood goes back to the roots, putting streetwear into high-end with the SS17 collection
PEAK PERFORMANCE x NIGEL CABOURN
Mardou & Dean SS17
Gestuz Adventure Collection
HASLA X c.l.e.a.n
–Norwegian designer Christina Ledang and Hasla have teamed up for Ledang’s first jewellery collection; Hasla x c.l.e.a.n
HAiK w/Us has always stayed true to the physical and original shape of the chosen garment, but is always superior in choosing and creating print. This season the Norwegian brand showed their SS17 at Gallery Rod Bianco in Oslo.
A Physical Digital Platform
–Forget digital detox, lets talk tech, or at least fashion online; welcome to the Data Center
Data Center Chanel
Contemporizing tradition with Aesop and Snøhetta
While Aesop specializes in skincare and treatment, Snøhetta specializes in landscapes and architecture. The two companies share the same visual ideology and work somewhat with the same mind-set, creating long lasting memories, whether it’s a scent or a building.
Beate Godager at F5
–The friendship between F5 Concept Store and Beate Godager has been one in the making for some time now. When the time was right to launch Beate Godager’s new collection, F5 Concept Store was the obvious first choice for the designer.
COS x Market Art Fair
Rodarte x & Other Stories
– & Other Stories and Rodarte join forces for a special capsule collection, consisting of shoes, ready-to-wear and accessories.
Mardou & Dean AW16
– At the core of Mardou&Dean’s AW16 collection lies the urge to evoke the feeling of a new individual. With great emphasis on craftsmanship and technique, the next season interprets the zeitgeist in sage blue, cream beige and burned earthly tones.
The Nature of Motion
– Nike’s endless exploration of movement
The new digital movement combining art and fashion.
Absolut Art Awards
Face it Babe
Superga meets Esra Røise
The classic Superga silhouette has been given a breath of fresh air and a pop of colour by illustrator Esra Røise this season.
F5 Lineup AW16
From New York to Oslo – SVA Magazine backstage at F5, Oslo Runway.
Oslo Runway Lineup – Day 2
SVA backstage at Oslo Runway AW16, day 2.
Oslo Runway Lineup – Day 1
SVA backstage at Oslo Runway AW16, day 1.
National and international press gathered at the Oslo Opera House to see the finest and latest selection of Norwegian design last week.
Craig Green x Bjørn Borg
– The modern enfant terrible, Craig Green, meets Bjørn Borg.
Late October, Stefan Dotter in a collaboration with SVA Magazine, exhibited some of his familiar work along with some of the best hidden treasures from his private photography collection.
Epilogue SS16 Lineup
Boarding Chanel Airlines
SVA at Chanel SS16, Paris Fashion Week.
SVA at Dries Van Noten SS16.
Barbara I Gongini and Olympus teamed up for the 10th year anniversary of the danish avant-garde fashion brand with an intimate, yet spectacular celebration.
The new Norwegian platform for creative finesse and talent.
Graa x SVA
–This collaboration spun out of GRAA Clothing handing their SS15 collection over to SVA Magazine with full artistic freedom. The instinct that comes with the creative process lead us to this installation, where we took the ball and ran with it.
A look at Martine Jarlgaard
SVA Magazine recently met up with designer, Martine Jarlgaard and got an exclusive look at her latest collection, “Souvenirs of Poetry”.
A Chanel Act
– Once again, Chanel has impressively transformed the enormous space of the Grand Palais into a world of their own; this is a French brasserie just as we know it. Only this time models are posing in every angle of the set, while Karl Lagerfeld himself is standing behind the bar, serving answers to the many journalists on the other side of the counter.
Ladies Who Lunch
SVA Magazine was in Paris at the beautiful Autumn/Winter 2015 show, La Brasserie Gabrielle de Chanel. Here are some of our favourite Chanel girls.
The Grey Zone
– We are inspired by the way the earth is looking from above. Imagine mountains and how rivers purl and wind its way down them. The minerals in the earth are a big part of the colour palette this season.
Usually known for their anonymous, contrasted and tailored look where the expected meets the unexpected in a nonchalant elegance, Whyred decided to bring it up a notch this season using bold prints, classic tailoring and as a nameplay; the statement colour red.
The Latest Issue
We recently released SVA’s newest issue world wide; The Latest Issue. Here is a video from our release party in Oslo, Norway.
Freya Dalsjø S/S 15
Bold printed colors, intricate draping and new ways of layering were some of the essentials at the Freya Dalsjø Spring/Summer 2015 show. The collection is filled with strong individual pieces, which calls an even stronger collection as a whole.
Nicklas Kunz S/S 15
Nicklas Kunz’ Spring/Summer 2015 collection, Legendary Hoodlum, consists of strong hip hop references and takes us back in time with street wear staples like luxe sweat, high socks, hoods, mesh and jersey.
Barbara I Gongini
Expectations were high when Barbara I Gongini showcased her S/S 2015 collection on August 5th at Copenhagen Fashion Week. Her gender-free aesthetics and iconic shadows in coal, ash and smoke glided down the incredible runway show including couples or twins in a choreographed installation.
Different Days by Julia Hetta
Photographer Julia Hetta brings her dreamy, artistic and romantic portraiture as well as dark and lurid photography to Shoot Galley with her debut solo exhibition Different Days.
ÆTT + Norwegian Icons
Pop-Up Store/Open House Gallery Soho, NYC.