From New York to Oslo – SVA Magazine backstage at F5, Oslo Runway.
– Vertigo is when a person feels like they are moving when they are not.
SVA backstage at Oslo Runway AW16, day 2.
SVA backstage at Oslo Runway AW16, day 1.
National and international press gathered at the Oslo Opera House to see the finest and latest selection of Norwegian design last week.
– The modern enfant terrible, Craig Green, meets Bjørn Borg.
Samsøe & Samsøe’s look for Spring/Summer 2016 is inspired by the uncomplicated beauty of classic Danish furniture design.
Late October, Stefan Dotter in a collaboration with SVA Magazine, exhibited some of his familiar work along with some of the best hidden treasures from his private photography collection.
When Captain Lagerfeld pilots a fashion show, we know we are in for a ride. An airport is a well-known environment for the frequent travellers who were invited, but who would think twice about a ticket with Chanel Airlines?
SVA at Chanel SS16, Paris Fashion Week.
SVA at Dries Van Noten SS16.
Barbara I Gongini and Olympus teamed up for the 10th year anniversary of the danish avant-garde fashion brand with an intimate, yet spectacular celebration.
The new Norwegian platform for creative finesse and talent.
– I met Håkon several times while shooting for this series – often just hanging out with him around the streets of London, in-between his castings or after work, photographing him wherever we went.
–The time when we were younger, doing absolutely nothing all summer. Doing stuff you’re not supposed to do. The times when it didn’t matter if it was night or day.
–This collaboration spun out of GRAA Clothing handing their SS15 collection over to SVA Magazine with full artistic freedom. The instinct that comes with the creative process lead us to this installation, where we took the ball and ran with it.
SVA Magazine recently met up with designer, Martine Jarlgaard and got an exclusive look at her latest collection, “Souvenirs of Poetry”.
– Once again, Chanel has impressively transformed the enormous space of the Grand Palais into a world of their own; this is a French brasserie just as we know it. Only this time models are posing in every angle of the set, while Karl Lagerfeld himself is standing behind the bar, serving answers to the many journalists on the other side of the counter.
SVA Magazine was in Paris at the beautiful Autumn/Winter 2015 show, La Brasserie Gabrielle de Chanel. Here are some of our favourite Chanel girls.
– We are inspired by the way the earth is looking from above. Imagine mountains and how rivers purl and wind its way down them. The minerals in the earth are a big part of the colour palette this season.
As his second collection went down the crispy white and delicately decorated runway, we were instantly reminded that talent has no age and Mark Kenly Domino Tan is here to stay.
Usually known for their anonymous, contrasted and tailored look where the expected meets the unexpected in a nonchalant elegance, Whyred decided to bring it up a notch this season using bold prints, classic tailoring and as a nameplay; the statement colour red.
We recently released SVA’s newest issue world wide; The Latest Issue. Here is a video from our release party in Oslo, Norway.
Hope is one of those Swedish brands that really help to maintain the foundation of Scandinavian fashion. It is minimalistic, clean and classic in its aesthetics, but somehow never boring.
Bold printed colors, intricate draping and new ways of layering were some of the essentials at the Freya Dalsjø Spring/Summer 2015 show. The collection is filled with strong individual pieces, which calls an even stronger collection as a whole.