– The editorial is inspired by the Icelandic landscape; the colour palette seeks to embrace the luminously white glaciers and sapphire blue lagoons. For nearly three months in the summer time Iceland experiences permanent daylight that is commonly known as, ‘Midnight Sun’. The goal for this shoot was to capture this sense of glow with a touch of nostalgia.
– Inspired by the early morning light, we shot this powdery toned beauty editorial to capture the blissful forgetfulness as the first sunlight hits your face and washes yesterday away.
– A vintage and industrial feel to bring out the clean cuts of the clothes.
Photographer Julia Hetta brings her dreamy, artistic and romantic portraiture as well as dark and lurid photography to Shoot Galley with her debut solo exhibition Different Days.
– Inspired by sheared cuts and bold colours, this beauty story features original takes on this spring’s hair and make-up trends accompanied by Line Jorddal’s kitschy cool jewellery.
JÅAL Atelier revolves around modernity, unexpected details and quiet coolness.
The Epilogue-woman is modern and international, yet classic and minimalistic at the same time. With minimal layering and delicate lengths, Epilogue breaking in as a new household name for Scandinavian women.
The A/W 14 collection proves that Mardou&Dean has settled for a fashion idea that works for both consumer and creator. The formula is a perpetual developing process where their vital fundamentals stand strong, centered and timeless and once again proving that leather and denim can be both universal and abiding.
Jewellery label IDAMARI is all about simple forms combined with technical precision and modern elegance.
Passive body movements combined with levitating objects stimulated by the gravity force evoked the impression of illusion and mirage.
SVEK is a Swedish women’s wear brand that offers a minimalistic and strong contemporary approach to design. SVEK is all about transforming the conventional garments into unique and individual pieces that provide an effective tool of personal expression.
The message conveyed by a Chanel shopping mall is not hard to read, and makes us reflect on how the world of fashion is driven today. Perhaps fashion has moved from hand-craftsmanship and art, to mere commodities.
Norwegian Fashion Hub is a technology and design meets craftsmanship conference and network arena for the industry professionals.
– This is an interdisciplinary industry and it relies on many individual careers; all in need of teamwork and networking. The title for this year’s conference is Needlework & Technology – we’re bringing all segments of the industry together under one roof. Sharing our proficiency and experience is key when it comes to moving forward, says Gisle Mardal, project manager of NFH.
– We like to think that Samuji creates sustainable design so that it lasts in time,
both for it’s quality and it’s design.
– We found the perfect location, a beautiful, lost place with reputation of being haunted.
2013 is the year of OLE LYNGGAARD COPENHAGEN 50 years anniversary. To honor the luxurious jewelry brand SVA has created an editorial–exclusively
with their design.
It’s like the accessories come with some sort of invisible, relaxed and cool attitude that transmits over to the bearer…
Leila Hafiz’s latest collection, Resham Firiri,
is a true joy for the eye! Shot by photographer Erik Almås in the breathtaking sceneries of Nepal, her innovative bridal dresses and evening gowns oozes of bohemian elegance.
– Inspired by the lens of Lillan Bassman, Helmut Newton and Michael Donovan, the images radiate a sensual, edgy and also timeless feel.
– Theoretically you can analyze and observe contemporary menswear as a form of post-modern art; today’s post-modernistic eclecticism takes place only partially in the world of fashion.
Inspired by illustrations, pictures, feelings and thoughts about the past, the now and the future – masterpieces are created.
To mark the collaboration with the gallery, COS has released a limited shirt edition.
Shangri-La, a mythical utopia in the Himalayas well hidden from modern man, has inspired many creatives in their work.
– I drew natural simple shapes. Some of these shapes turned into woman. Others became colored forms inspired by the beautiful Scandinavian glass, through which I’m watching the reality around me.
– A. Hill is a poet who lives in a modernist utopian city, where everything is built around the same ideas. He loses his inspiration in this predictable environment, and inspired by the romantics of the nineteenth century he seeks out to the nature to find it again.
– A trip of exploration and self knowledge, where the person becomes one with the environment.
– It’s a game between who you are, who you want to be, who you want to show that you are. So of course, you de facto have to become the editor-in-chief of the magazine of your life.