– The Tommy Jeans capsule is about blending the ‘90s heritage and iconic styles from the archives with exciting pop culture influences from today
SVA backstage at Oslo Runway AW2017
SVA backstage at Oslo Runway AW2017
– Celebrating it’s 15th anniversary, Wood Wood goes back to the roots, putting streetwear into high-end with the SS17 collection
–Norwegian designer Christina Ledang and Hasla have teamed up for Ledang’s first jewellery collection; Hasla x c.l.e.a.n
SVA backstage at Oslo Runway SS17, day 2.
SVA backstage at Oslo Runway SS17, day 1.
HAiK w/Us has always stayed true to the physical and original shape of the chosen garment, but is always superior in choosing and creating print. This season the Norwegian brand showed their SS17 at Gallery Rod Bianco in Oslo.
–Forget digital detox, lets talk tech, or at least fashion online; welcome to the Data Center
–The friendship between F5 Concept Store and Beate Godager has been one in the making for some time now. When the time was right to launch Beate Godager’s new collection, F5 Concept Store was the obvious first choice for the designer.
– & Other Stories and Rodarte join forces for a special capsule collection, consisting of shoes, ready-to-wear and accessories.
– At the core of Mardou&Dean’s AW16 collection lies the urge to evoke the feeling of a new individual. With great emphasis on craftsmanship and technique, the next season interprets the zeitgeist in sage blue, cream beige and burned earthly tones.
– Nike’s endless exploration of movement
The new digital movement combining art and fashion.
The classic Superga silhouette has been given a breath of fresh air and a pop of colour by illustrator Esra Røise this season.
From New York to Oslo – SVA Magazine backstage at F5, Oslo Runway.
SVA backstage at Oslo Runway AW16, day 2.
SVA backstage at Oslo Runway AW16, day 1.
National and international press gathered at the Oslo Opera House to see the finest and latest selection of Norwegian design last week.
Samsøe & Samsøe’s look for Spring/Summer 2016 is inspired by the uncomplicated beauty of classic Danish furniture design.
When Captain Lagerfeld pilots a fashion show, we know we are in for a ride. An airport is a well-known environment for the frequent travellers who were invited, but who would think twice about a ticket with Chanel Airlines?
SVA at Chanel SS16, Paris Fashion Week.
SVA at Dries Van Noten SS16.
The new Norwegian platform for creative finesse and talent.
–This collaboration spun out of GRAA Clothing handing their SS15 collection over to SVA Magazine with full artistic freedom. The instinct that comes with the creative process lead us to this installation, where we took the ball and ran with it.
SVA Magazine recently met up with designer, Martine Jarlgaard and got an exclusive look at her latest collection, “Souvenirs of Poetry”.
– Once again, Chanel has impressively transformed the enormous space of the Grand Palais into a world of their own; this is a French brasserie just as we know it. Only this time models are posing in every angle of the set, while Karl Lagerfeld himself is standing behind the bar, serving answers to the many journalists on the other side of the counter.
SVA Magazine was in Paris at the beautiful Autumn/Winter 2015 show, La Brasserie Gabrielle de Chanel. Here are some of our favourite Chanel girls.
– We are inspired by the way the earth is looking from above. Imagine mountains and how rivers purl and wind its way down them. The minerals in the earth are a big part of the colour palette this season.
As his second collection went down the crispy white and delicately decorated runway, we were instantly reminded that talent has no age and Mark Kenly Domino Tan is here to stay.
Usually known for their anonymous, contrasted and tailored look where the expected meets the unexpected in a nonchalant elegance, Whyred decided to bring it up a notch this season using bold prints, classic tailoring and as a nameplay; the statement colour red.
Hope is one of those Swedish brands that really help to maintain the foundation of Scandinavian fashion. It is minimalistic, clean and classic in its aesthetics, but somehow never boring.
Bold printed colors, intricate draping and new ways of layering were some of the essentials at the Freya Dalsjø Spring/Summer 2015 show. The collection is filled with strong individual pieces, which calls an even stronger collection as a whole.
Nicklas Kunz’ Spring/Summer 2015 collection, Legendary Hoodlum, consists of strong hip hop references and takes us back in time with street wear staples like luxe sweat, high socks, hoods, mesh and jersey.
Maikel Tawadros is young and fresh, and nothing but excitement filled us as we entered the Copenhagen City Hall for the showing of his Spring/Summer 2015.
SVA Magazine sat down with designer Jone Nielsen to discuss studying in Denmark, daydreams and his latest achievement; being chosen to show his collection at Gallery NYC.
Veronica B. Vallenes is known for her clean and simple aesthetics and describes herself as a clash between Nordic simplicity and Parisian chic. SVA Magazine took a closer look at her S/S 2015 collection.
Expectations were high when Barbara I Gongini showcased her S/S 2015 collection on August 5th at Copenhagen Fashion Week. Her gender-free aesthetics and iconic shadows in coal, ash and smoke glided down the incredible runway show including couples or twins in a choreographed installation.
Pop-Up Store/Open House Gallery Soho, NYC.
JÅAL Atelier revolves around modernity, unexpected details and quiet coolness.