– The Tommy Jeans capsule is about blending the ‘90s heritage and iconic styles from the archives with exciting pop culture influences from today
– This spring H&M will present the SS17 Studio Collection at their very first ‘see now, buy now’ show during Paris Fashion Week
– Celebrating it’s 15th anniversary, Wood Wood goes back to the roots, putting streetwear into high-end with the SS17 collection
–Norwegian designer Christina Ledang and Hasla have teamed up for Ledang’s first jewellery collection; Hasla x c.l.e.a.n
HAiK w/Us has always stayed true to the physical and original shape of the chosen garment, but is always superior in choosing and creating print. This season the Norwegian brand showed their SS17 at Gallery Rod Bianco in Oslo.
–Forget digital detox, lets talk tech, or at least fashion online; welcome to the Data Center
While Aesop specializes in skincare and treatment, Snøhetta specializes in landscapes and architecture. The two companies share the same visual ideology and work somewhat with the same mind-set, creating long lasting memories, whether it’s a scent or a building.
–The friendship between F5 Concept Store and Beate Godager has been one in the making for some time now. When the time was right to launch Beate Godager’s new collection, F5 Concept Store was the obvious first choice for the designer.
– & Other Stories and Rodarte join forces for a special capsule collection, consisting of shoes, ready-to-wear and accessories.
– At the core of Mardou&Dean’s AW16 collection lies the urge to evoke the feeling of a new individual. With great emphasis on craftsmanship and technique, the next season interprets the zeitgeist in sage blue, cream beige and burned earthly tones.
The classic Superga silhouette has been given a breath of fresh air and a pop of colour by illustrator Esra Røise this season.
National and international press gathered at the Oslo Opera House to see the finest and latest selection of Norwegian design last week.
Samsøe & Samsøe’s look for Spring/Summer 2016 is inspired by the uncomplicated beauty of classic Danish furniture design.